Call Us Now 888-650-3234
Prompt service, proven results
- Hiring an attorney saves you a trip to court.
- Credit cards are accepted & payment plans are available.
- Receive a 10% discount if you mention this ad.
If you get a ticket, remember the following points –
- There is always a better alternative than paying a ticket.
- Hire a qualified lawyer before making costly mistakes.
- The cost of a lawyer is minimal compared to the consequences of being found guilty.
- Do not believe you can “talk your way out of it” in Court without representation.
- Beware of being told a reduction of points will not affect your insurance rates. ANY moving violation will be on your record and can increase rates.
- Any moving violation, even if reduced to zero points, will still show on your record, adversely affecting future traffic stops.
- There are mandatory DRIVER RESPONSIBILITY FEES ($200-1000 a year for 2 years) assessed for any conviction.
- We strive for completely protecting your record from receiving any moving violations.
In Michigan, possession of any amount of marijuana is a misdemeanor that carries a $2,000 fine and a maximum of a year in jail. Just smoking marijuana (a separate crime) in any location, including your home, is also a misdemeanor, resulting in 90 days in jail and a $100 fine. However, conditional discharge is available in all use and possession cases. Meaning that, the judge has wide discretion.
DUI CAR INSURANCE
Insurance companies are permitted by law to “Rate” the price you can be charged for auto insurance based upon risk. Drunk Driving convictions exponentially increase auto premiums and are considered one of the worst insurable risk factors.
In Michigan, reckless driving is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 93 days in prison, and a fine of up to $500.00.